BioData / Biography
Shakti Mohan hails from Delhi, India and she was born in 12-October1985. His childhood dream was to become an IAS officer till the age of 31, 2020. Shakti Mohan‘s father’s name is Brij Mohan Sharma, his mother’s name is Kusum Mohan. She has three sisters. She is an Indian dancer, television actress, film personality, and choreographer who is also known for her work in Bollywood film.
|Real/Full Name||Shakti Brijmohan Sharma|
|Nick Name||Shakti mohan|
|Profession Line||Dance Actress|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)|
Boyfriend Name- Kunwar Amar (Actor & Dancer)
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cmin meters- 1.63 min feet inches- 5’ 4”|
|Figure value||33– 25 – 34|
Social Media Accounts
Instagram Id @Shakti Mohan
Personal Life of Shakti Mohan
Shakti Mohan is a popular Indian dancer and she is a mentor in dance reality shows. She is the sister of famous dancers Mukti Mohan and Neeti Mohan.
Shakti Mohan is also the winner of Dance India Dance Season 2 of 2009-2010. She was awarded for the best dance pairing with Kunwar Amar. In addition, she appeared in a dance film as a lead actress. She also featured in film songs like Aa Re Pritam Pyare, Tequila Vakilah and many more. Also one of his video songs called Magenta Rhythm became very popular on YouTube. Also, her video titled A RevolT talks about her lifestyle in an inspiring way. Learn more about she age, height, weight, dance career, boyfriend, family, and more.
|Date of birth||12 October 1985|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Libra|
|Home villa||Delhi, India|
|School Academy||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani, Rajasthan, India|
|University/College Name||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India St. Xavier’s College, MumbaiTerence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI)|
|Education Qualification||Master of Arts (M.A.) in Political ScienceDiploma in Dance Foundation Course (DIDFC)|
|Debut Career||Film Debut: Tees Maar Khan (2010)TV Debut: Dance India Dance Season 2 (2009-2010)|
|Food & Dietary habits||Non-vegetarian|
|Interest & Hobbies||Dancing|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Family & Ancestor
|Father||Brij Mohan Sharma|
|Sister||Neeti Mohan, Mukti Mohan, Kriti Mohan|
Shakti Mohan did her schooling at Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, she later earned an MA degree in politics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. She enrolled in Terence Lewis Dance Foundation Scholarship Trust and received her Diploma in Dance in the year 2009. This is how her life changed and she decided to pursue a career in dance.
She rose to prominence after she won the dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 2, after which, Shakti Mohan played the lead actress in a series titled Dil Dosti Dance. She was the lead actress of this show. Shakti Mohan also participated as a contestant in the dance reality show Nachle Ve along with Saroj Khan and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. After that she also worked as an assistant choreographer for the famous song Kamli from the film Dhoom 3, which was picturized on Katrina Kaif. Shakti Mohan also did item numbers in Hindi film Samrat & Co like “Tequila Vakilka” and others.
Shakti Mohan produced a dance music video with his singer sisters. She has been judging Dance Plus since its inception and has acted as a judge in all the 3 seasons till now. Shakti has also judged the dance show Dance Singapore Dance.
Favourite & Beloved things
|Favourite Food||Dal & roti|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Luxury Life Style
|Car Collection||Not know|
Some minor known facts about Shakti mohan
- Shakti Mohan had a childhood dream that she wanted to become an IAS officer.
- Then after that she received dance training from Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute (TLPTI).
- Shakti Mohan started her career in 2009 by participating in Zee TV’s reality show Dance India Dance Season 2 and eventually emerged as the winner of that season.
- She has also participated in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan in 2014 and has appeared in many other dance reality shows like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7 Ki Ya Hai
- Shakti Mohan made special appearances in various TV shows like Punar Vivah, Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki, India’s Dancing Superstar, Dance India Dance Super Moms etc.
- In 2011, Shakti Mohan launched Nritya Shakti, a dance brand, through which three dance calendars, online tutorials and a world tour of dance workshops have been successfully launched.
- Shakti Mohan had campaigned as an assistant choreographer in the famous film Dhoom 3 in 2013.