Rupali Ganguly is an actor who Portrays Anupamaa Character which is a face that appears in everyone’s house at 10 o’clock in the night. Anupamaa is a name that almost every woman of India knows. Rupali Ganguly is an actor who has worked in many hit films and TV serials. She is famous for Anupamaa and Sara Bhai vs Sara Bhai, where she portrayed the character of Monisha.
Social Media Stats
Full / Real Name
Pet & Nickname
Roopa and Rups
Actress and Theatre Artist
Rudransh (Born on 25 August 2015)
Also Read AboutSudhanshu Pandey
Boyfriend / Affairs
- Ashwin K Verma (Businessman)
Rupali Ganguly Morphology (Physical Appearance)
Rupali Ganguly Figure
Kilograms – 58Kg
Pounds – 128lbs
Feet – 5 Feet 9 Inches
Meters – 1.75m
Centimeters – 175cm
Personal Life of Rupali Ganguly
Rupali Ganguly’s father was a very famous director and screenwriter. She worked in many of his father’s films. But the position that Rupali has achieved today is not because of the identity of her father, but because of her hard work and superb acting. Her father’s name is Anil Ganguly. She also has one brother Vijay Ganguly who is also a producer and actor.
Rupali Ganguly is a married woman. Rupali married Ashwin K Verma on 6 February 2013. They have been married for more than 8 years. Rupali got pregnant after 2.5 years of marriage then Rupali Ganguly gave birth to a son on 25 August 2015.
Date of Birth
5 April 1977 (Tuesday)
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
University or College Name
Degree in Hotel Management
Film (As a Child) : Saaheb (1985)
Film : Angaara (1996)
TV : Sukanya (2000)
Interest & Hobbies
Travelling and Swimming
$1 Million – $5 Million
Anil Ganguly (Director and Screenwriter)
Name Not Known
Vijay Ganguly (Actor and Producer)
Rupali Ganguly Films And TV Shows
- Bahaar Aane Tak (1990)
- Ranabhumi (1995)
- Angaara (1996)
- Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (2000 – 2008)
- Bhabhi (2002)
- Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai (2004 – 2017)
- Raat Hone Ko Hai (2004 – 2005)
- Sanjivani (2002 – 2005)
- Shunyo E Buke (2005)
- Kkavyanjali (2005 – 2006)
- Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (2005 – 2010)
- Big Boss (2006)
- Chaurahen (2007)
- Dosh (2007)
- Ek Packet Umeed (2008)
- Eti (2008)
- Dashavatar (2008)
- Aapki Antara (2009 – 2010)
- Adalat (2010 – 2016)
- Satrangee Parachute (2011)
- Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (2011)
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2018 – 2020)
- Anupamaa (2020)
Favourite & Beloved Things
Favorite TV Show
Facts About Rupali Ganguly
- Rupali Ganguly has been interested in acting from Childhood.
- When Rupali was only seven year old she worked in the film ‘Saaheb’.
- Also Rupali worked in his father’s film ‘Balidan’ as a child actress.
- In her college days, she joined a local college theatre group and performed in many theatre shows. That’s why she is a very good and experienced theatre artist.
- After her debut she worked in many famous TV serials like ‘Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi’ and ‘Zindagi…Teri Meri Kahani’.
- She earns real fame from her role of ‘Dr. Simran’ in ‘Sanjivani’ TV serial.
- Rupali participated in many TV shows like “Bigg Boss Season 1”, “Fear Factor : Khatron Ke Khiladi 2”, and “Kitchen Champion 2”.
- Rupali comebacked to Indian television after 7 years with her show “Anupama” and her comeback serial has become the No. 1 serial of Indian television today.
- Rupali has great faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Rupali loves dogs so much. She herself raises street dogs and also encourages others to adopt street dogs on her social media accounts.